Tasting: Medium bodied with a rboust mouthfeel. It’s has vividly fruity – with plum skin, blueberry, cherry and raspberry notes. Incredibly fresh and balanced.

Bodega: Coto de Gomariz

Region: D.O. Rebeiro, Galicia, Spain

Wine Maker: Rosalia Molina

Grape: 85% Sousón, with the remaining 15% a blend of Ferrol, Brancellao, and Caiño Longo.

Aging: 4 months in used French barrels

Vintage: 2016

Alcohol: 14%

Closure: Cork

Ailala, Souson, Ribeiro - 6 bottles was $41 NOW $28.7 per btl

SKU: AILASOUS16
$246.00 Regular Price
$172.20Sale Price
    0
    • Instagram
    • Facebook